TOUCH TO FEEL THE DIFFERENCE OF WORLD CLASS ENGINEERING
Experience the latest in adaptive LCD design with the FireBox S9810 Series. An industry leader, the S9810 Series delivers an attractive, space saving design with the addition of stereo speakers to interface with all multi-media applications. The S9810 Series incorporates a bright, high contrast ratio 19” TFT LCD with wide viewing angles to improve image quality at various viewing angles. Available in SAW only touch sensors which interface a dual touch controller.
The ability to easily integrate an MSR coupled with the stability of our mounting base makes this touch monitor a winner no matter the application
- Accurate, cost effective resistive touch technology
- Attractive, slim profile increases work space
- Stereo speakers
- U-Mount base ensures stable mounting system
- Nova LCD Technology provides clear and bright images under the most demanding light conditions
- ESP touch sensors delivers fast, accurate touch response
- Power Stack Systems allows cost effective, seamless integration of peripheral devices
- 3 year warranty
Designed with versatility in mind, the U-Mount system provides a stable mounting system no matter the location. Standard features include 100mm VESA mount, internal cable management with the ability to fasten to a horizontal or vertical surface.
Our monitors are so slim, we had to remove a dimension! Industry leading, attractive profile maximizes overall work space
Delivers durable, fast and accurate touch response within < 1.5% of true position.
ESP sensors are designed to provide over 80% light transmission for improved image quality along with < 50g activation force to ensure operator accuracy.
POWER STACK SYSTEM
Adding the Power Stack System to your Firebox touch monitor allows for cost effective, seamless integration of peripheral devices such as biometric scanners and MSR’s.
NOVA LCD TECHNOLOGY
High contrast ratio, high brightness and wide viewing angles are the keys to providing brilliantly clear and crisp images under the most demanding light conditions.
- LCD Panel: 19” TFT LCD Active Matrix Display
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels, 16.7M Colors
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Pixel Pitch: 0.297 mm x 0.297 mm
- Plug & Play: DDC 2B Compliance
- OSD (On Screen Display): Auto Tune, Brightness, Contrast, Clock, Phase, H-position, V-position, Recall
- Touch Technology: SAW only
- Touch Interface: Dual (Serial/USB)
- Operating Environment: 0°C – 40°C (32°F – 104°F) 10%-80% (no condensation)
- Storage Conditions: 0°C – 40°C (32°F – 104°F) 10%-80% (no condensation)
- Product Dimension (W x H x D)mm: 16.8”(428mm) x 14..9”(380mm) x 8.8”(225mm)
- Package Dimension (W x H x D)mm: 20.9”(530mm) x 18.5”(470mm) x 14.5”(320mm)
- Weight Gross: 26.70 Lbs (12.11 Kg)
- Stand Style: U-Mount Cable Management Base
- Mounting Option: Desktop Placement, Bolt Down & VESA Mountable
- Monitor Tilting Degree: 160°
- Color: Black
- Viewing Angle: -80° / +80° / -80° / +80° (L/R/U/D)
- MTBF: 50,000 Hours
- PC Video Interface: Analog RGB (VGA), DVI
- Horizontal Scan Rate (KHz): 30 – 60 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate (Hz): 56 – 75 KHz
- Native Resolution: SXGA 1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz
- OSD Control: Power On/Off with LED, Menu Auto Tune, Adjustment (+/-)
- Built-in Speaker: Yes, 2W
- Electrical Power: Adapter Input 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz 1.5 A; Adapter Output 12 VDC, 3.33A (C+)
- Power Consumption: 30W (Max)
- Certification: FCC, CE, MIC, UL